|Mead Lumber of Sterling||Job Summary
The Branch Manager is responsible for all activities involved in selling, servicing and distributing all building materials. The Branch Manager is accountable for the operations and leadership of the Branch to ensure maximum sales and profitability through inventory management, expense control, merchandising and human resource management. The Branch Manager reports directly to the Regional Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Monitoring operational requirements and results, which may include capital expenditure proposals and workforce adjustments.
• Reviewing costs, quality, and inventory programs to maintain profitable operations of the branch.
• Coach team members to improve performance, service levels, and maintain a high quality working environment for team members.
• Develop, plan, and execute on annual strategy by establishing goals and key performance indicators to measure performance and make adjustments as needed to achieve these goals.
• Prepare and present annual budget to management.
• Develop, nurture and maintain strong relationships with customers.
• Promptly address customer service/warranty issues.
• Perform additional job duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business from a four-year college or university, or equivalent experience
• 5 years in the building materials industry
• Strong computer skills: experience with Word and Excel
• Ability to effectively communicate with customers and co-workers
• Ability to build and maintain relationships
• Well organized, able to multi-task and prioritize
• Ability to stand/walk for 4-10 hours’ daily
• Physical strength to lift and carry 50 pounds
• Current driver’s license, current automobile insurance and good driving record
Mead Lumber offers competitive pay and benefit package including:
Interested applicants must email resume to email@example.com.